Cold and Flu Season!
Cold and Flu season has hit hard early this year! We are doing our best to accommodate as many patients as possible without sacrificing patient care. Please be prepared for longer wait times on our phones as well as the potential for our appointments becoming full for the day. Our after-hours (by appointment only), weekends (by appointment only), and walk-ins (Monday-Friday 7:30am-8:30am LIMITED in quantity) may be particularly busy and have longer wait times as these are the services we offer outside of our normal hours. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to take care of as many sick patients as possible.
COVID Vaccine Updates
COVID Vaccine Updates
We are now offering the Pfizer COVID vaccine for children ages 6 months and up. Children must be an established patient and up to date on vaccines to schedule. Our COVID clinics will be scheduled based on vaccine allocations. Follow our Facebook page to get the most up-to-date information on availability as we receive shipments!
Bivalent Booster Shots are available for ages 5 and up!
With the return to school, we are experiencing extraordinarily high call volumes and patient visits. We appreciate your patience as our wait times may be significantly increased during this time. Please see our self-scheduling link to try out our online scheduling for many of our providers!
Pre registration instructions:
1. Expect a pre registration link to be texted and/or emailed to you up to 3 days ahead of your scheduled appointment or same day for acute appointments. Please complete it as soon as feasible. This replaces all the paperwork previously done in the waiting room.
2. Allow up to 15 minutes to complete if it is your first time, after that 5 to 10 minutes depending on the visit type.
3. The registration page will time out for security reasons if you step away for more than a few minutes. You will need to start again, but prior input should be saved. It is way better to do it in one sitting though!
4. Please pay as part of the preregistration, it will save additional time! You can pay one time co-pay without placing your credit card on file. If you are unsure, if the payment seems incorrect, or you have a newborn choose the "pay in office" and we will collect if needed in the office.
5. The Office Policies will only be presented for you to sign once a year.
6. Complete the pre registration until you see the "Thank You" screen. Closing out early will cancel out all that work you just completed!
7. If you get something that looks like an advertisement at the end, you may close the browser and are not required to view it.
A short review of Phreesia can be seen in the video below. Thank you for your assistance in optimizing our processes and helping to free up our phone lines!
With safety being our priority, we have made some unprecedented adjustments to our clinic operations to protect our patients and staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and will make further adjustments as necessary. See below for a current list of the changes we have made in order to ensure our patients are kept as safe as possible during this pandemic. If you have any questions about upcoming appointments, please give us a call. we are happy to discuss with your further.